Monday, March 10, 2008

The well runneth dry

No more PVP at 48-49

Well, that's all the honor I'm getting at level 48. Honor grinding in low levels is ridiculous. At the level 10-19 bracket, players get 1 honor per kill. At the end of the match, you get 12 honor for a win and 4 honor for a loss. Grind all day and you'll get 300 honor.

At level 70, you get several hundred honor a match. Grind all day and you could reach the 20,000 honor cap. The numbers speak volumes. Sure there are Tier 6 geared players dominating Warsong. Sure the teams are deadly fast and vicious. Don't think that the PVP game is getting easier. Just the honor is getting easier. The rewards are getting easier. The Gladiator charity epics are getting easier.

So? I'm taking the High Road at 70 and going my part.

Sure I'll get eaten by the Level 70 Demigods of PvP. In time, I'll gear up and become one of them. Then it'll be an even exchange. I'm for that.

Grind all day for a couple hundred honor? Meh. I'd rather explore all the rest that level 70 endgame has to offer. PvP, PvE, and the stuff in between.

No comments: